There may be a time when you need to archive a location on Immerse Works. This guide is all about how you do just that.
A guide to archiving Locations on Immerse Works:
- Sign in to your Immerse Works system as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin cog on the right of the header then head to General and then Locations
- To edit a location, click the Action button inline with the location you wish to archive.
- Select Archive
A more in-depth breakdown of deleting a Location
- When archiving a location you will first need to head to the admin cog and click on Locations which you can find located under the general heading.
- To archive a location, click the Action button inline with the location and click on Archive.
- This will bring up a new modal confirming the location has been archived.
That's it, you've now archived a location!
For more support articles visit https://pdwgroupuk.freshdesk.com/support/home