There may be a point where you need to delete a business unit on the system. This article is all about how you delete business units on Immerse Works.
A guide to deleting a business unit on Immerse Works:
- Sign in to your Immerse Works system as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin cog on the right of the header then head to General and then Departments, Divisions and Teams
- To delete a Business unit, click the Action button next to the Business unit you wish to edit.
- Click on Delete
A more in-depth breakdown on deleting Business Units.
- When deleting a business unit you will first need to head to the admin cog and click on Departments, Divisions and Teams which you can find located under the general heading.
- To edit a business unit, click the Action button inline with the business unit you wish to delete.
That's it, you've now deleted a business unit!
For more support articles visit https://pdwgroupuk.freshdesk.com/support/home