In Immerse works, there is an option to export all user information in an excel document format. This article is here to explain how this is done. This export will include the user's full name, email, role, and line manager.
A guide to exporting users to a spreadsheet on Immerse-Works:
- Login to your Immerse works system as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin cog on the right of the header then head to General and then People
- To export users, click the Action button in the top right corner then click Export People to Excel
- Open the file with compatible software.
- The exported file will be in .xlsx format
That's it, you've exported the users to a spreadsheet!
For more support articles visit https://pdwgroupuk.freshdesk.com/support/home