If a user needs to be re-added to the system after being set as a leaver. This article will give you a step by step guide on how to do so.
A guide on how to re-hire a user on Immerse-Works:
- Login to your Immerse works system as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin cog on the right of the header then head to General and then People
- Click the Action button in the top right corner then click View Leavers
- Once on the leaver's page find the user you wish to re-hire and click the Actions dropdown
- Then click on Re-hire
- Enter their start of employment date and click Save
Now let's try re-hiring a user.
So I've set a user as a leaver. But I've found out from my management they need to be added back to the system.
First I would need to login in with an administrator enabled account and head to the admin area and click on the people link located under general.
On the people page, I would then need to click the Action button in the top right corner then click View Leavers
Now we can see everyone that has been set as a leaver on the system. If you have a lot of users set as leavers you can search for specific users using the provided search bar.
Once the user has been located you can click on the action drop-down and then click on re-hire.
This will then prompt you for the start of the employment date. This will be the date when a user is added back to the system.
That's it, you've added a leaver back to the system!
For more support articles visit https://pdwgroupuk.freshdesk.com/support/home