There may come a time when you are using the system that you need to add TOIL for one of your users. this article is all about how you would do that.
A guide to adding toil to a user on Immerse Works:
- Login to your Immerse works system as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin cog on the right of the header then head to People which is located under the General heading.
- Locate the user whos toil you wish to view or edit, then click on Actions and then on View/Edit
- Scroll down to Holiday settings.
- Scroll down within Holiday settings and you will find all TOIL logged by a user.
- To add new TOIL click on Add New TOIL.
Let's say we need to add new Toil to a user.
- First, I would head to the admin section of Immerse works
- Then I would click on People which can be located under the General heading.
- Next, I find the user which we need to check. Once found I click on Actions and then View/Edit
- Once I'm viewing the employee details I can scroll down to their Holiday Settings.
- Within the Holiday settings, I can now view a user's Toil along with any comments attached to them.
- From here I can now add new TOIL by clicking on Add New TOIL
- Now we can fill in the relevant information and we're done!
Hopefully, this support article helps. If not feel free to look at a few of our others or send us in a ticket.
For more support articles visit https://pdwgroupuk.freshdesk.com/support/home