As a business, you may use Google Drive to share documents within the business. We have now implemented a way for you to save reports directly to the drive to allow for easier sharing. This article is all about how you do this.
A guide to sending reports to the drive:
- Login to your Immerse works system as an Administrator
- Open the side menu and head down to reports then report builder.
- Once you are on the report builder you can click on view saved reports as seen above. This would be where you would go to access any reports that you have generated in the past.
- Now click on Log into Google Drive, This will either take you through the process of signing in to your google account. (If you have used Google to log in to Immerse Works it will sign you in straight away.)
- Once done you will now have the option to click on Save Report to Google Drive from the Actions Menu.
And that's it, you've learned how to save a report to google drive!
For more support articles visit https://pdwgroupuk.freshdesk.com/support/home