So a user is off sick but their manager is on holiday and their secondary line manager is out on business, what do you do? Not to panic Immerse works allows you as an admin to book holidays and absences on the user's behalf.
A guide to logging holidays or absences as an admin:
- Login to your Immerse works system as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin cog on the right of the header then head to Holidays - Monthly View which you can find under the General heading
- This will bring up all the users in the system, search for the user you need to log time for.
- Once found click on add holiday/absence and fill in the relevant information.
A walkthrough of logging a users holiday as an admin.
- First, we would head to the admin section of Immerse works
- Then we would click on Holidays - Monthly View which can be found under the General heading.
- This would then load a list of all users with their holidays for that month.
- From here we can click on Add Holiday/ Absence and this will load the widget up to add a holiday
- Once the relevant information has been filled in, click on send request. This will then submit the holiday.
That's it you're done! As an admin user, this holiday will be automatically excepted. So you've now successfully logged a holiday/absence for a user
That's it, you've learned how to view and sort any holidays and absences a user has.
For more support articles visit https://pdwgroupuk.freshdesk.com/support/home