How do I edit and delete sick leave reasons?
Modified on: Tue, 3 Nov, 2020 at 1:15 PM
A guide to editing and deleting sick leave reasons:
- Login to your Immerse works system as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin cog on the right of the header then click on Sick Leave Reasons which you can find under the General heading
- This page shows you all available sick leave reasons
- Simply click on actions next to the reason and choose the option that you need
So let's try and to delete a Reason.
- First, we would head to the admin section of Immerse works
- Then we would click on Sick Leave Reasons which you can find under the General heading
- You can now click on actions next to the reason
- A dropdown should now appear giving you the option to edit or delete the reason
- Once an option has been selected complete the necessary actions and you're done!
And that's it, you now know how to edit or delete a sick leave reason.
For more support articles visit https://pdwgroupuk.freshdesk.com/support/home
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.