When booking Sick leave on Immerse Works, It asks you for a reason why you are booking the leave. This article is all about creating new reasons.
A guide to adding sick leave reasons to the system:
- Login to your Immerse works system as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin cog on the right of the header then click on Sick Leave Reasons which you can find under the General heading
- This page shows you all available sick leave reasons
- Click on Actions and then Add New
- Input the reason, and then click Create Sick Leave Reason
Let's try and add a sick leave reason.
- First, we would head to the admin section of Immerse works
- Then we would click on Sick Leave Reasons which you can find under the General heading
- From here we can click on actions in the top corner
- In the dropdown, we can now click on add new
- This now gives us the option to input the reason itself.
- Once done we can click on Create Sick Leave Reason
And that's it, you've now got a new sick leave reason you can assign to your absences.
For more support articles visit https://pdwgroupuk.freshdesk.com/support/home