Lockdown Holidays - How do I edit or delete holiday Lockdown Days?
Modified on: Mon, 27 Jan, 2020 at 3:59 PM
After you input a lockdown day onto the system you may find you need to edit it again or even delete it off the system.
A guide to editing and deleting Lockdown Days on Immerse Works:
- Login to your Immerse works system as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin cog on the right of the header then head to General and then Lockdown Holidays
- The list of all lockdown days on the system are shown here
- Find the holiday in question and click on the menu button
- Click on edit or delete depending on what you want to do
Let's say I need to edit a lockdown day and delete another.
- First, we would head to the admin section of Immerse works
- Then we would click on Lock Down Holidays which can be located under the General heading.
- This page now shows all of the lockdown days I have on the system. So if I wanted to edit or delete a lockdown day I would click on the menu button next to the holiday. This then shows a dropdown giving you the option to edit or delete the day.
- You can now select the option you need.
And there you have it, you can now edit or delete your lockdown day!
For more support articles visit https://pdwgroupuk.freshdesk.com/support/home
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.