There may come a time where you have to delete a user's holiday. This support article is all about how to do that.
A Support article all about how to delete a users holiday:
- Login to your Immerse works system as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin cog then head to All Holidays which you can find under General
- On the all holidays page you can search for specific holidays booked on the system.
- Find the holiday that needs deleting and click on the Delete button located next to it.
For more of a breakdown on how to delete holidays follow the tutorial below.
- First, we would head to the admin section of Immerse works
- Then we would click on All Holidays which can be located under the General heading.
- We can now use the fields at the top of the page to search for the holiday in question that we are searching for.
- Once found click delete and you're done!
And that's it you've now deleted the holiday! But be warned once deleted the holiday can't be retrieved.
For more support articles visit https://pdwgroupuk.freshdesk.com/support/home