When using Immerse-Works you might find that you need to view a user's holiday or sick days. Instead of navigating all the way to their calendar and figuring that out you can view them all in one place.
A quick guide to adding new public and company holidays:
- Login to your Immerse works system as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin cog on the right of the header then head to General and then Company/Public Holidays
- The list of all company holidays on the system will be shown here.
- To create a new holiday click on Actions in the top right and then click Add New.
- On the new page fill in the relevant information and click Save
For example, if we need to set up a public holiday for Christmas Day.
- First, we would head to the admin section of Immerse works
- Then we would click on Company/Public Holidays which can be located under the General heading.
- This section will show all the company and public holidays currently on the system.
- To add a new holiday click on Actions in the top right and then on Add New.
- You can now add the relevant information regarding the public/company holiday you wish to add.
- Company/ Public holidays can be set up using different holiday profiles so that they only affect certain users. You can do this by creating a new
- You can set up New Holiday Profiles so that the holiday will only affect certain users, use the articles below to find out how:
- Once you are done click save and you have now successfully set up a company/public holiday!
That's it, you're now done. You can now repeat the process to add multiple holidays.
For more support articles visit https://pdwgroupuk.freshdesk.com/support/home