If your business is located in multiple locations. It might be different company holidays need to be added. This tutorial is all about how you can create these new holiday profiles.
A break down on how to set up new Public Holiday Profiles:
- Login to your Immerse works system as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin cog on the right of the header then head to General and then Public Holiday Profiles
- The list of all public holiday profiles are shown here,
- Click Actions then Add New
- In the new page, name the profile and click Create Holiday Profile.
- You have now created a now profile
For example, let's say we needed to set up a profile for our office in Northern Ireland.
- First, we would head to the admin section of Immerse works
- Then we would click on Public Holiday Profiles which can be located under the General heading.
- This page shows the list of all holiday profiles that are currently set up.
- To add a new one click on Actions in the top right corner and within the drop-down click on Add New.
- Simply just give your new profile a title.
- Once done click on Create Public Holiday Profile.
And there you have it, you've now set up a new holiday profile. You can now assign this to users and public holidays.
For more support articles visit https://pdwgroupuk.freshdesk.com/support/home