When using Immerse-Works you might find that you need to view a user's holiday or sick days. Instead of navigating all the way to their calendar and figuring that out you can view them all in one place.
So let's say we wanted to view a users accumulated sick days.
- First, we would head to the admin section of Immerse works
- Then we would click on All Holidays which can be located under the General heading.
- This then opens up the all All Holidays and Absences page.
- You can now search by using the drop-down menus. So for our query, I'm going to search for the user's name and change the type to sick leave-paid.
- This has now brought up all sick days for the user. Keep in mind you can do this for any type of absence.
For more support articles visit