There may be a time where you need to set a user on the system as a leaver. This article is all about how you go about doing just that.
A guide all about setting a user as a leaver:
- Login to your Immerse works system as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin cog then click on people which you can find under General.
- You will be presented with a list of all users on the system
- Find the user you need to set as a leaver and click on Actions
- Click on Set as Leaver
- Input the user's End of employment date
- Click Save
For a more in-depth guide on how to set a user as a leaver see below.
- First, head to the admin section of Immerse works
- Then we would click on people which can be located under the General heading.
- From here we need to search for the user.
- Once we've found the user in question click on Actions to reveal the options for that user.
- Once we've opened the menu you can see that there is an option to set a user as a leaver.
- Once this is clicked input the leave date and the user will be set as a leaver.
Please not once a user is set as a leaver they will no longer have access to the system.
And that's it your done! For information on how to view a leaver follow this tutorial here: How do I view my companies leavers?
For more support articles visit https://pdwgroupuk.freshdesk.com/support/home