When using the system there may be a time when a user contacts you about a forgotten password. Now whilst they can change this themselves there is a way that you can change this for them. This article is all about how you change a password for a user.
A guide resetting a password for a user:
- Login to your Immerse works system as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin cog then click on people which you can find under General.
- You will be presented with a list of all users on the system
- Find the user you need to change the password off and click actions
- You can now click on change password
- Input the new password for the user and click save changes.
So lets say we've got a user that needs a little help changing their password.
- First, we would head to the admin section of Immerse works
- Then we would click on people which can be located under the General heading.
- From here we need to search for the user.
- Once we've found the user in question click on Actions to reveal the options for that user.
- Once we've opened the menu you can see that there is an option to change the users password. Click on Change Password.
- This will then open up a pop up giving you the option to insert a new password for the user.
- Once this has been filled in you're done! The next time a user tries to log in thy will need to input their new password.
And that's it, you've learned how to change a users password.
For more support articles visit https://pdwgroupuk.freshdesk.com/support/home